3D Innovation Education
"Today's Young Creators , Tomorrow's Great Leaders"
Build Your Train
Build Your Train
"Build Your Train" is an educational kit that includes a STEAM-based curriculum, patented application, USBs
(learn by games), and a kit-box that teaches kids from first grade to eighth grade the principles of 3d design and 3d print through hands-on, minds-on, and fully engaging activities.
What Do We Offer?
You have two ways to get started. Either
AB3D KIT or Workshops
The AB3D KIT is an educational kit that is suitable for all grades from 1st to 8th grade. Lower elementary schools (Grade 1 to Grade 3) take up to 54 hours of classwork. Upper elementary schools (Grade 4 & Grade 5) take up to 48 hours of classwork. Middle schools (Grade 6 to Grade 8) take up to 36 hours of classwork.
One AB3D KIT serves up to 20 students per class. The kit consists of: a teacher manual, 20 students workbooks, 4 how-to-design manuals (one for each group of 4 or 5), 4 how-to-print manuals (one for each group of 4 or 5), one kit-box (Modeling kit, 3D wooden blocks, Cotton Ropes, Wooden Train, Permanent Brush Pens), 21 licenses for the application; one for the teacher and one for each student, 21 USB; one for the teacher and one for each student, a training for the teacher up to 4 hours, and 3 hours of call assistance.
AB3DBasic is not just a 3D design software, it's also a learning tool for those who don't quite understand three dimensionality. By sketching on the three faces of a cube, or using the front/side/top view modeling, users can learn how 3D objects are created out of 2D shapes.
The kit-box is a powerful manipulative for students to use in developing and maintaining mathematics, science, engineering, and technology concepts, in boosting creativity, imagination, artistic and motor skills, in addition to team work ability, design and project planning, as well as reverse engineering, fine-finishing and quality concepts.
There are 3 modules that lead the students to the full mastery of the program, each module takes 18 hours for grades from grade 1 to grade 3, 16 hours for grades 4 and 5, and 12 hours for grades from grade 6 to grade 8. Every module is offered as extra activities or workshops led by one of our teachers. We provide the 3D printer needed for the workshop, one kit-box (Modeling kit, 3D wooden blocks, Cotton Ropes, Wooden Train, Permanent Brush Pens), in addition to the worksheets for each student. Each student gets the application, a license for the application, and a USB that has the application, the interactive quizzes, the infographics and instructing videos, the animated slides, and the application tutorial videos.
Our full introductory course
"Build your Train"
is divided into 3 Modules (Workshops) to suit the extra curriculum criteria as well as the per-semester program activities.
I am a creative 3D designer
1. The Concept of Projection (From 2D to 3D)
2. Challenging 2D to 3D competitions (minds and hands on)
3. Mastering the AB3D Language (hands son)
4. Using the full of AB3D SW in a 3D project (hands on)
5. Challenging 3D design competitions (minds and hands on)
6. Design thinking and making process (hands on)
7. Starting 3D Modeling my first creative project (Graduation Project)
I am a creative 3D designer
1. Team work (Team activities and capacity building)
2. Preparing for a 3D project (minds on)
3. Reverse Engineering (minds and hands on)
4. 3D Project planning (minds and hands on)
5. Train Project (complete 3D Design mastery, creating STL and OBJ files)
6. Train Project (complete 3D printing mastery, slicing and using the 3D printer)
7. Train Project (Surface finishing and artistic coloring of the train)
Starting price from
I am a 3D designer
1. Introduction to 3D (The world of 3D design and 3D printing)
2. Mastering 2D Shapes (Reviewing basics in Math and Geometry)
3. Challenging 2D competitions (minds and hands on)
4. Starting my first steps in 3D design and 3D printing (hands on)
5. Mastering 3D Shapes (Reviewing basics in Math and Geometry)
6. Challenging 3D competitions (minds and hands on)
7. Designing and printing my first project (Graduation Project)
Why is "Build Your Train" essential for students?
Designed to include STEM principles laid out in a fun and interactive way.
2D to 3D World
A journey of 2D to 3D transformation, from the basics of 2D shapes to complex 3D structures
All our courses are backed by our proprietary, patented 3D design technology
Designed to incorporate a technical curriculum for very young ages (6 years and up)
Students learn best by experience. AB3DLabs lets them build from their imaginations
Built around Child-Centered, Project-Based, STEM, and 21st Century Education Methodologies
EASY & RELIABLE 3D PRINTING
Why Is 3D Innovation Perfect For Your Classroom?
Reliable and safe for all grades
Compatible On Multiple Devices
UNLEASH THEIR IMAGINATION
Everything You Need To Successfully Integrate 3D Design And Printing Into Your Classroom
3D Innovation Education makes innovative 3D solutions for schools, allowing 4-8 teachers to integrate 3D design and printing into their teaching practice effectively and efficiently. Our complete 3D solutions include 3D software, high-quality teacher resources, professional development, and training.
With 3D Innovation Education, teachers can confidently harness the full potential of 3D design and printing to teach STEM concepts, creativity, and 21st-century learning skills.